cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

nightwa1ker
Adept II

HUGE NEWS. 0 stuttering with this launch option

I finally manage to fix FREEZING AND STUTTERING.

Even with 20.4.2 drivers i had weird stuttering. But thanks to 20.4.2 at least i have good FPS.

I finally fixed stuttering like this:
1) Set your DayZ launch option in steam: "-malloc=system" without ""
Now. Finally. I have tonn of FPS and 0 stuttering and freezes.

0 Likes
Doctоr
Adept III

Re: HUGE NEWS. 0 stuttering with this launch option

Driver 20.4.2, is undoubtedly the best old driver so far, and I'm wondering, as far as more fps the current new driver would give in the dayz, if the new current driver worked well - as a rule, new drivers should work much better than the old ones and should give more fps, than the old drivers - I want to believe, what if would new current driver worked well, he would showed still more fps, than 20.4.2 by 20-30%, what do you think?

0 Likes
tidaleus
Adept I

Re: Very low FPS in game Dayz Standalone on graphic card rx 6800

Hello,

I had the same problems in DayZ.

x570
Ryzen 5800x
32GB 3200
970 evo SSD
6900XT

I made a new and clean win10 version 1909 (build 18363) installation, fresh driver installation (chipset drivers Chipset(v2.11.26.106), GPU driver (21.4.1; standard settings), paused win updates.

For now I have a more stable FPS behaviour. Better than before, but still not sufficient for this beast of GPU... Within cities still some framedrops to 50-60, but less often.

Previous FPS lags and stuttering seems to be due to the newer versions of Windows (20h2,2004, ...) ?!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
BAFAET
Journeyman III

Try to turn off HPET in device manager, it helped me. 

0 Likes
archeria
Adept I

Still not fixed. Max 40Fps in Cities with 6800xt.

Doctоr
Adept III

@archeria wrote:

2 years it on rx 5700 xt, still not fixed =(

0 Likes
Doctоr
Adept III

@archeria wrote:

21.7.2 new driver - 30-40 fps...

I send REPORT AMD about low fps

0 Likes
Keys1
Journeyman III

I don't get this dayz is a very popular game and should have full support!!!! Just  Purchased a 6700 Xt and thought it would be a upgrade from my gtx 1080, yes on paper it is but in my favorite game no way. Gtx 1080 1080p high settings 125ish fps my new 6700 xt on poor settings I get 45/55 fps. Sad!!!!

AlexXxX
Adept I

Please!!! Anyone who observes lags or bad graphics in dayz on AMD graphics cards write a review about it here

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T160463

dayz developers will pay attention to this and finally fix the game for AMD users - this is the official bug report of the dayz website

P.S. I wrote about this problem in AMD and they answered me
that there are no problems with the drivers - it means that the problem is in the game and all questions are to the dayz developers

Tags (1)
0 Likes