I have a AMD Ryzen 5 3400G processor, and am using its RX Vega 11 integrated graphics. I've been facing black screen (driver failed to load) issues after some time of use. This crash happens randomly whenever:
- I watch YouTube on Chrome (disabled Hardware Acceleration to fix it)
- Watching content on VLC or MPC-HC - The screen goes black for a few seconds, sometimes more, and a dialog pops up saying 'driver failed to load' - The driver then loads in Safe Mode.
Upon googling, I came across similar posts suggesting it might have to do with my memory. I have 8x2 3200MHz RAM running at 3200 with XMP. Could that be the problem? I haven't done any overclocking or configuration other than set the XMP profile in BIOS.
My specs are:
- Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics, 3700 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
- Motherboard: ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0
- Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
- Display Name AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 11 Graphics
- Display Driver Version 27.20.22001.14011
- Display Adapter RAM (2,147,483,648) bytes
Any solutions would be very helpful! Please let me know if further information is required.