cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

gilban
Adept II

Until when does driver support for the Radeon RX570?

Hello!

I have a question: I have had a Radeon RX570 for over 3 years. Works with Windows 11 at the moment.

Since at the moment I cannot afford to buy a new card, and this one is sufficient for my needs, I would like to know if anyone knows how long the drivers for this card will be updated for? So indicative though.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Only AMD can answered that question and they won't advertise it in advance until they already have decided. 

I don't believe AMD gave any warnings when they officially made legacy all Non-RX Type GPU Cards last year.

I imagine it will still be supported for a few more years depending on how old the technology on the RX 400/500 series GPU cards becomes compared to the newer GPU cards.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Only AMD can answered that question and they won't advertise it in advance until they already have decided. 

I don't believe AMD gave any warnings when they officially made legacy all Non-RX Type GPU Cards last year.

I imagine it will still be supported for a few more years depending on how old the technology on the RX 400/500 series GPU cards becomes compared to the newer GPU cards.