cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

blackanoy
Journeyman III

Under performing Rx 5700 XT

So I made a switch from i5 6600k and gtx 1070 to R5 2600 with RX 5700 XT. Before i bought the card and proc i thought it would be better in gaming all around but it was the other way around. I was disappointed that my fps in cs go is only 110-160 fps while my pc before reaches 300+ fps. Not to mention many stutters in game and having very bad fps. So why is my system under performing so much? 

0 Likes
2 Replies

You are not the only one having this issue. AMD has for a long time had issues with this game and I don't know why it is yet to be fixed. Then they came out with Navi and it is even a bigger issue on the new architecture. Crazy to me as this games requirements are pretty low and utilizes an engine that has been around for over a decade and is one of the most popular games on the planet.

There are numerous people if you search the threads with things they say may help. You might try to do that. 

I would report the ongoing issue to AMD, driver development is not here in the USER TO USER forums.

Contact AMD:https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

This thread from the Steam Forum lists a lot of things to try that you may find useful: Steam Community :: Guide :: CS:GO optimization guide for MOST stable FPS [2019] 

0 Likes

Thank you ! I appreciate your help !

0 Likes