cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

nikitavedre
Journeyman III

Unable to overclock AMD Radeon R7 M360

I have dell latitude E5470 laptop with following configuration.

Processor :- Intel (R) Core (TM) i5 -644HQ CPU @2.60GHZ 

GPU :- 1) AMD Radeon R7 M360

2) Intel (R) HD Graphics 530

I have installed Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.1, But in AMD Radeon software tuning option is missing under performance tab.

0 Likes
2 Solutions

99% OC is locked out by laptop makers.

If you want to try 3rd party options, then nothing to do with AMD.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Overclocking is not suported on mobile parts. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies
nikitavedre
Journeyman III

also unable to use AMD adl library api

0 Likes

99% OC is locked out by laptop makers.

If you want to try 3rd party options, then nothing to do with AMD.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

which driver version support overclocking for AMD Radeon R7 M360 GPU?

0 Likes
nikitavedre
Journeyman III

I am also trying to set clock with MSI afterburner bt after applying change it get reset why this thing happening?

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Overclocking is not suported on mobile parts. 

patrickyeye
Journeyman III

I have the same laptop  as and CPU  I've tried to overclock my r7 m360 GPU but I finger out you can't I have realized that it only has one 8 GB ddr4 ram stick and if you put another ram stick It doubles your fps in game i put a 4 gb ram stick in it to give me 12 GB of ram and i t more than tripled my fps in beaming i got 17 fps and now 53 fps on lowest 720p  it helps a lot probable more than gpu overclock I got my laptop on eBay for 140 and i love it i would racanmind upping your laptop  to 16 GB of ram 

0 Likes
patrickyeye
Journeyman III

oh and you can pull of your keyboard shroud and clean under your keys on the laptop I bleep that was net 

0 Likes
patrickyeye
Journeyman III

also, you can use Razer Cortex it help optimize your laptop  i don't know why Dell put a signal 8 gb ram stick in It but there is a slot for another  

and the collaring is crap 

0 Likes