cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

deanwateres
Journeyman III

Three 4K monitors - can't set 5760x1080 resolution

Greetings.  I have recently upgraded from version 19 of the AMD Adrenalin video drivers to the newer 20.4.2 version.  With this upgrade, I can no longer set my 3-monitor Eyefinity setup to 5760x1080 resolution.  I could with the old AMD drivers.  The option to create custom resolutions with the new version seems to be gone.  Eyefinity defaults to 11520x2160.  There are other resolutions to choose from, except 5760x1080 (1920x1080 on each of the 3 monitors...).  The monitors easily support this resolution and the older AMD drivers did as well.  Any way to fix this?  My Taichi 5700XT is unstable with the old drivers, so downgrading really isn't a good option for me...

2 Replies

by any chance can you set all three of your monitors for 1920x1080 through the monitor settings or through Windows Settings - Display?

Also in AMD Driver 2020 AMD Eyefinity Advanced Options is missing and you need to manually enable them as per this previous AMD Thread: Eyefinity Advanced Setup missing 

EDIT: I mentioned the Advanced Options in case there is a setting that will fix your problem.

Potti16
Journeyman III

Did you ever get it running with new drivers? I had same problem 

@deanwateres wrote:

Greetings.  I have recently upgraded from version 19 of the AMD Adrenalin video drivers to the newer 20.4.2 version.  With this upgrade, I can no longer set my 3-monitor Eyefinity setup to 5760x1080 resolution.  I could with the old AMD drivers.  The option to create custom resolutions with the new version seems to be gone.  Eyefinity defaults to 11520x2160.  There are other resolutions to choose from, except 5760x1080 (1920x1080 on each of the 3 monitors...).  The monitors easily support this resolution and the older AMD drivers did as well.  Any way to fix this?  My Taichi 5700XT is unstable with the old drivers, so downgrading really isn't a good option for me...

0 Likes