cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

pashabhai
Journeyman III

This app can't run on your pc

Hello, i download the amd graphic driver manually from the amd website then when i try to install it it shows "this app can't run on your pc" i tried turning of the smartscreen but then also it shows the same problem if someone can help?

Thanks In advance !!

4 Replies

Since you didn't post any computer information, it is impossible to suggest anything other then you either downloaded the wrong AMD Driver for your GPU card (?) or you are using a Windows version that AMD doesn't support anymore.

I have windows 10 pro 64bit and having AMD Radeon R5 M335 GPU and i have downloaded that version which is recommended by the "auto detect and install" but there i am having some problem in network so i manually downloaded the graphic driver but it didn't work 

0 Likes

Can you post the exact Laptop model you have or its Serial Number?

If your laptop has an AMD APU you need to download the APU driver which will automatically install both the APU integrated and discrete GPUs drivers.

If you have an Intel APU then you must have the latest Intel Graphics and CHIPSET drivers installed for the AMD driver to work correctly.

Also Windows needs to be fully updated via Windows Update.

If your R5 M335 is the only AMD GPU card you have installed and your Processor is an Intel APU then here is the latest AMD Driver for your AMD R5 M335 GPU card: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-r5-series/amd-radeon-r5-300-series/amd-radeon-r5-... 

But if you have an AMD APU with integrated graphics then you must install that AMD Driver, doesn't matter if it should happened to be very Out-Dated because AMD might not support it anymore with driver updates. 

You can't install the latest AMD driver for your R5 M335 while your integrated AMD GPU which is not supported by the latest AMD Driver. That is why it won't install IF THAT IS YOUR SITUATION.

If you have a laptop then it is best to install your Laptop manufacturer's AMD driver which is 100% compatible with your laptop and its various customized features.

How do i find the Amd driver which is 100 percent compatible with my laptop

0 Likes