cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Adnan01
Journeyman III

The system does not boot when I plug in the rx6900xt's power cable?

The system was working normally, I turned it off in the evening, I pressed the system button the next day to turn it on, but (click) it sounds, the system does not boot, I tried a few times, and it did the same. Then I checked all the gpu cables, I inserted the power cable of the solid rx 6900 xt video card, I turned on the system and it turned on. I changed the pcei cable and tried again, it didn't turn on again, I inserted the cable and it turned on again. my gpu is RTX 750 watts 80+ gold. I tried another computur, it did the same thing again. why can you help me? 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Adnan01
Journeyman III

The system was working normally, I turned it off in the evening, I pressed the system button the next day to turn it on, but (click) it sounds, the system does not boot, I tried a few times, and it did the same. Then I checked all the gpu cables, I inserted the power cable of the solid rx 6900 xt video card, I turned on the system and it turned on. I changed the pcei cable and tried again, it didn't turn on again, I inserted the cable and it turned on again. my gpu is RTX 750 watts 80+ gold. I tried another computur, it did the same thing again. why can you help me?

0 Likes

duplicate post

0 Likes