cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Tractor66
Adept I

The Go live to Stream on YouTube doesn't work any more

I have a rx6700xt. I used to stream with Adrenaline easily on the YouTube. Right now everything is connected, however, it just doesn't re-act to anything. Driver issues (not surprised by that)? A new problem every day.  

1 Solution
Tractor66
Adept I

So, having a Nvidia GPU for long, I used to just select the YouTube platform (connect the YouTube Account to the software) and click on stream and it would go automatically. It worked the first few times for my RX 6700xt as well. 

However, now I've discovered while the direct selection of YouTube doesn't work, if you select the Custom stream (go live on YouTube studio) and then input your YouTube URL link and Key into custom stream fields, it works and streams on YouTube. Maybe a solution for some. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Tractor66
Adept I

I do the same with my RTX 3070 and can easily stream. Starting to regret my buy

0 Likes
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Following this as I've had this problem, too. It works fine when I stream to twitch, but it doesn't allow me to go live on Youtube. Sucks you're having a ton of problems with your 6700 XT though. I haven't had any crazy driver problems aside a hiccup or two and I've owned my 6800 XT since '21.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Hi. Please use the AMD Bug Report Tool at the following link to flag potential driver issues, making sure to include all the required information including the steps to reproduce the issue. https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/amdbrt

Soooo.... half of the year later and such functionality being broken does not bother anyone over there? 

0 Likes
Credit8458
Journeyman III

RX5600XT here, I'm having the same issue. 

0 Likes
Tractor66
Adept I

So, having a Nvidia GPU for long, I used to just select the YouTube platform (connect the YouTube Account to the software) and click on stream and it would go automatically. It worked the first few times for my RX 6700xt as well. 

However, now I've discovered while the direct selection of YouTube doesn't work, if you select the Custom stream (go live on YouTube studio) and then input your YouTube URL link and Key into custom stream fields, it works and streams on YouTube. Maybe a solution for some. 

Credit8458
Journeyman III

OK, thanks for the tip, it really works - but it's not the solution since there's a built in Youtube option.

bogy
Journeyman III

I have the same issue with twitch btw; I click on "go live", it connects to twitch, sends the data, but on twitch itself i get error 5000. The local recorded backup is fine, but i can't livestream at all anymore, not to twitch, not to youtube.
I've even used a spare SSD to install a complete clean windows 11 pro, installed adrenaline, installed all updates for windows, installed Steam+Rocket League, and nothing else but this, so no interference possible, and the issue is exactly the same.

Also the "preview" window in adrenalin is NOT showing any videostream....

Same Graphics card, same problem.  Also, i noticed the last few weeks that i was having hickups during livestreaming (which i never had before)... Is there an issue with the encoding chipset???

True Gamer, more than 35yrs experience
0 Likes