Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

nygren100
Adept I

Texture glitches in GTA 5 after 17.12.1 update

Jump to solution

It was working perfectly fine the previous version, but when i upgraded to 17.12.1 i get alot of graphic bugs, artifacts, and flickering. i have restarted my computer.

My gpu is a R9 380 4gb

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sirhedge
Adept I

Re: Texture glitches in GTA 5 after 17.12.1 update

Jump to solution

Meanwhile I got an answer from Reddit that I need to downgrade the Shader Quality to normal and the artifacts will disappear. Can you verify that your Shader Quality is on normal? I will try it tomorrow and if it works I think we both should report it on AMD's site so they can fix it. Thanks.

Edit: Looks like it solved my issue too. So Shader Quality on normal and the artifact are gone.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sirhedge
Adept I

Jump to solution

Same as you. Also got a vid of the issue.

Upgraded to the latest 17.12.2 and the issues is still there.

0 Likes
nygren100
Adept I

Jump to solution

Hi man, sorry for not updating the thread.

Im not 100% in what order but i solved it by running the game in safemode,  put every setting at lowest possible except the resolution, and then i ran the game normally. I realized how, after putting all settings to the lowest removed the artifacts. And when in that session i put back all my original graphics settings, and it worked.

As i said, not 100% sure how i did it but it was something like that

Happy holidays, Axel

nygren100
Adept I

Jump to solution

and then i ran the game normally

And then i restarted the game and ran it normally

sirhedge
Adept I

Jump to solution

Meanwhile I got an answer from Reddit that I need to downgrade the Shader Quality to normal and the artifacts will disappear. Can you verify that your Shader Quality is on normal? I will try it tomorrow and if it works I think we both should report it on AMD's site so they can fix it. Thanks.

Edit: Looks like it solved my issue too. So Shader Quality on normal and the artifact are gone.

View solution in original post

nygren100
Adept I

Jump to solution

Great to hear sir!

0 Likes