cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

LettO_420
Journeyman III

Temperature RX 5700 xt

Hello! I have a doubt. I have the graph xfx Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB THICC III Ultra.

title.jpg

And my maximum temperatures in games are:
Current temperature: 75 °
Union temperature: 85 °. I would like to know if these temperatures are normal or should I be concerned and modify the ventilation curve?

PD: Sorry, my English is not good.

0 Likes
1 Solution

The Maximum Operating Temperature of the RX57xx series GPU cards is 110C.

The RX57xx GPU cards have several Thermal Sensors throughout the GPU card. If any one of those Thermal Sensors reaches 110C the GPU card will automatically start to throttle to lower the Temperature to 110C or below.

So your Temperatures are fine in respect to the Maximum Operating Temperature of the GPU card.  All well within Temperature specs for that GPU card.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

The Maximum Operating Temperature of the RX57xx series GPU cards is 110C.

The RX57xx GPU cards have several Thermal Sensors throughout the GPU card. If any one of those Thermal Sensors reaches 110C the GPU card will automatically start to throttle to lower the Temperature to 110C or below.

So your Temperatures are fine in respect to the Maximum Operating Temperature of the GPU card.  All well within Temperature specs for that GPU card.

Mysticreach
Adept II

Pretty normal temps there. There’s a few things you can try to lower them more like making sure you have better airflow into your case. Positive airflow is having more fans blowing in, negative airflow is less, and neutral is equal. Positive airflow works best for me in this particular situation. If you take the side panel off and temps drop your card is not getting enough airflow. If the stay the same then your card is limited by it’s current heat sink. If the later is happening the only real way to drop the temps is getting into more invasive cooling like repasting the die or water cooling.

Asus B450-I 2700x GSkill Trident Z 16GB 3200 CL16 XFX 5700 DD Ultra
0 Likes