Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

mrkillerhomer_xd
Journeyman III

task bar position not working after crimson update

Hi there.

after updating to the crimson update, my task bar position wont work after i restart my PC

anyone else have the same problem? or maybe found a fix for it?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
19 Replies
spoonwzd
Adept I

Re: task bar position not working after crimson update

I have this issue too. Happens in the 15.11.1 betas also. I've reported it.

After boot, you can go into AMD Radeon Settings -> Display -> Additional Settings. The process of opening addiotnal settings fixes the task bar position until you reboot.

crimpsondriver
Journeyman III

I have the same problem Task panel does not stay center after re boot. I have to re position it every time I reboot.

0 Likes
julien_behem
Adept I

Still not solved with last 15.12 update.

0 Likes
julien_behem
Adept I

Just installed 16.1 hotfix, bug is still there !

0 Likes
Hardwood
Paragon

Agreed re 16.1. Still have to use same workaround by starting "additional settings"

0 Likes
julien_behem
Adept I

spoonwzd​ did you get a feedback from the support since you've reported the bug ?

0 Likes
spoonwzd
Adept I

Nope. Beyond the automated acknowledgement, I've never received communication about any of the [many] bugs I've reported over the years. I just hope the rest of you are suitably irritated and log the same issue using the reporting form, and hopefully our combined effort will draw their attention.

At least it looks like they've finally acknowledged the idle GPU mem screen glitching issue.... I think...

• [82892] Display corruption may occur on multiple display systems when it has been running idle for some time
0 Likes
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Just for the record, I'm the person who looks at the feedback via the issue reporting form.

And as is clearly stated on the form, you should NOT expect to receive feedback for your submission unless there is some more information we are looking for.

pastedImage_0.png

Having said that, I have already reported the task bar issue and it will be resolved in an upcoming driver release.

spoonwzd
Adept I

Thanks for your comment ray_m - it's good to know our problems don't fall on deaf ears!

0 Likes