cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

sonlo05
Journeyman III

Symptoms that the screen is not smooth when using Enhanced Sync + Free Sync in pubg

There is a symptom that the screen is not smooth when using Enhanced Sync + Free Sync in pubg. There is no such symptom when using vsync and free sync. I haven't put any restrictions on frame, I turned off the Radeon options and turned on only enhanced sync and free sync, but the result is the same.why do you have these symptoms? is there a solution?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Thanny
Miniboss

Just use Freesync plus vsync.  Once your frame rate matches the max refresh rate of the monitor, it'll stay at that frame rate.  Below that, Freesync will kick in and avoid tearing without delaying any frames.

0 Likes

Should I use frtc when using vsync and freesync? If I have to, can I use chill and use frtc in the game without limit?

0 Likes

Nothing wrong with using Chill, if you have LFC on your monitor.  I wouldn't bother with frame rate control.  Vsync already caps that at the max refresh, and Freesync takes care of the rest.  Chill will just reduce the frame rate when it thinks you don't need it.

0 Likes