Graphics Cards

Dougieo3
Journeyman III

STUTTERS TEARİNG FPS DROP IN WRZONE PLZ HELP IV GOT RX 6700 XT

0 Likes
13 Replies
rainingtacco
Challenger

This won't be fixed ever. It's because of the driver architecture itself. I advise changing GPU to nvidia if you play warzone a lot. 

0 Likes

Maybe answer the OP with some helpful info instead of a useless comment.

Dougio3 post your system specs:

information required 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSzxWHFHr88

0 Likes

This is some custom graphical settings for warzone made with .ini edits, and you still can see occasional frametime spikes. Also the channel looks suspicious, like the usual channel with fake benchmarks, where the tester doesn't have the hardware they claim...

Hey I fixed this with my 6800xt. Just did manual over clock and crank power up seem to stop it. But I’m running into issues of random crashes in game completely shuts down my pc

0 Likes

Please write the characteristics of your PC, the motherboard, the processor, the video card, the memory and the power supply. After starting the PC, install aida 64 or some other utility to do a stress test, separately on the processor and separately on the video card, if the PC does not turn off separately, then turn on both stress tests in aida 64 for the processor and fullmark bagel for the video card. If the PC turns off during the stress test, then the problem is either overheating, or the power supply does not pull the total load of the entire PC hardware.

Yeah write your CPU and ram, you might have paired that GPU with a very weak CPU. 

0 Likes

ryzen 5 5600x

rx 6700 xt 

Ram 32gb 3600mhz DDR4

650w power supply  

0 Likes

Given the hardware, there should be no problems, please specify do you have 16GB x 2 RAM? Do two channels work? And what are the CPU temperatures in the game? And how does the video card behave(the frequency is in the game, the load on the video card does not jump during the game, the load is 90%+ always?) And another question does stuttering immediately manifest itself? or after some time, for example, 1 hour of the game or more? Go to amd adrenaline => gear => reset settings and reset game statistics, you can also reset the Game shader cache => general graphics => go down Additionally reset the shader cache. And restart the PC.

0 Likes

4 x 8GB 3600mhz CL16

CPU temperature is between 65c to 70c

I've done a fresh Windows 10 install, Re-sizeable bar enabled in the bios + XMP. (Agesa 1.2.0.3 Patch B)

Warzone stutters crazy after a game or 2, the strange thing is it doesn't happen in normal MW2019 multiplayer

Fortnite is the worse offender for major stuttering, The game is basically unplayable for me with the 6700XT.

Escape from Tarkov runs perfectly, No Stutters.

Rocket League also doesn't stutter.

I've tried the advanced ini tweaks for Warzone and it didn't help sadly.

I haven't tried redownloading Warzone again, I doubt it would help since I just downloaded Fortnite and it stutters even worse then Warzone.

0 Likes

Mine did the same thing allot off stuttering and jumping around was hard to play. So I did a manual over clock and cranked power all the way up, stop the stuttering all together. There is some videos on how to oc on YouTube. Set my fan curve to run cool too and unchecked zero fan speed. I’m running 5800x with 6800xt

0 Likes

I had a similar problem in the witcher 3, reinstalling the game helped (although gtx1080ti was standing before that), Many write that in warzone, due to frequent updates, the game is behaving worse and worse. Try to delete and reinstall, of course, the volume of the game is just terrible -_ -, and try to register additional command-line parameters-d3d11 in the settings. This is in battle.net (before reinstalling the game) yes, it is also possible that during stuttering, as a person writes, the frequency and load on the gpu drops, it will only help to manually set the minimum chat and tick the boxes for the cooler speed.

0 Likes

Also go to this computer=>my documents=>Call of duty modern warfare file adv_options (properties and uncheck read-only) open this file adv_options notepad, VideoMemoryScale-0.85 and RenderWorkerCount - 6 . Try to start the game. If it doesn't help, you need to go to the game settings via battle.net Delete the game completely and install it for free, and then in there battle.net go to the game settings Additional command line parameters-d3d11 The game will work in 11 directx. If it does not help, remove this parameter.

0 Likes
RaniKumari
Journeyman III

Are you looking for some good Slovenian food to eat in? Well, this article will walk you through the top 10 traditional Slovenian foods.

0 Likes