cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

guily6669
Elite

Re: Stuttering, cómo decirle al software Radeon que quiero que la gráfica trabaje al 100% siempre

Have you guys check if you have AMD Chill ON and with a FPS cap or Vsync ON?

Usually AMD chill is what does that if you activate it, will make the GPU to work at much lower clocks and just enough to maintain the custom FPS range you set there, so like if you set a game that you can run at like 100FPS and for example you have it set to max out at 30 FPS the GPU will downclock it self and just give enough juice on that game to maintain it at 30 FPS to consume less power...

Also check Windows Power settings, you can try the performance mode and check if the same occurs (don't forget to check the listed things above first or it will probably be pointless to activate Windows performance mod if the AMD drivers are capping certain games)...

torcuaz
Adept I

Re: Stuttering, cómo decirle al software Radeon que quiero que la gráfica trabaje al 100% siempre

Thanks for your answer, the truth is that I have tried all of the above, and more things that I have read in other forums and nothing. The thing is that a year or so ago, it was much better, but in a driver update everything screwed up. I have tried to go back, but it gives me an error, it seems that I cannot put such old drivers. Not that it was super fluid, but at least it went smoothly.

0 Likes
torcuaz
Adept I

Hello, thanks for the answer. The truth is that I have already tried it, with that option activated and deactivated. When I activated it I set it to a minimum and a maximum of 120, because my monitor is 120hz. and it does not matter. The energy option that I have active is high performance. Also I customized the options and set it to never turn off in any way. It doesn't matter what I do. Regarding what the graphic lunchbox does to save energy, I find it regrettable. I do not want it to save any energy, euro to gather 100% and if the game is old, then that of 400 fps. I'll see if it is a waste or not. What is this to dictate what you inert to me or not. That I will decide. I think it's great that those options are included for those who want to use them, but not as an imposition whether I want it or not. Anyway, bad, very bad. A shame The competition does have an option to tell the graph to work 100%. Which is also the logical thing to do, because if I want the hardware I have to work 100% all the time, I already decide if I need it or not.

0 Likes