cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

sailorx
Adept II

Stupid Bots

They need make you sign in before even trying to buy a card.  Just so they can track these bot spammer.  All I wanted is a 6800xt for my computer.  I think spammer got this group of cards as well.

6 Replies
noko
Adept III

I am not a bot, regular guy wanting to buy from AMD, I got access denied now on my computer. Had 6800 XT in cart - no go would never open and the cart 1 item disappeared. Then a 6900 XT in cart and also a no go with server 503 issues. Looks like AMD is more concerned about real people trying to buy stuff than bots.

Don't know how long I will be denied at AMD.com, I am also an investor and not having access is very perturbing.

Wenn I got redirected in a circle. Made it to completed site with payment information accepted. But then it redirects me to shippment and says country is not available in region. What is so bad about Germany?

Same happened with me.  I'm in the U.S.

0 Likes

It would be a way clearer what is going on if you are told that all graphic cards are sold out when you are in the payment process instead of redirecting to shippment.

Pro pre orders!

0 Likes

I kept getting the same errors, it feels like this is being done on purpose just to sale it higher on eBay 

@noko wrote:

I am not a bot, regular guy wanting to buy from AMD, I got access denied now on my computer. Had 6800 XT in cart - no go would never open and the cart 1 item disappeared. Then a 6900 XT in cart and also a no go with server 503 issues. Looks like AMD is more concerned about real people trying to buy stuff than bots.

Don't know how long I will be denied at AMD.com, I am also an investor and not having access is very perturbing.

Tajx
sailorx
Adept II

I had gotten to preview and not a bot then Access Denied.  I don't know why they just don't take Back Orders.  Then all I have to do is wait for my card that I wanted. I would be a happy person.  NOPE YOU HAVE FIGHT SCALPER BOTS.  AMD all I want to upgrade a single computer if I had wait not big deal.  I own a RX 480 8 gig and RX 5700XT  I been happy with both.