cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

strange spots in game

Friends, is there a color confusion that I can't understand as you can see in the picture? Is there something wrong with my video card? No problem as I just got the monitor. These traces come and go in milliseconds, so they don't always happen. Any help will be appreciated. I was able to shoot in slow motion. I didn't have such a problem before, my friend also had it, but it got better by itself. This issue only happens on fortnite and sometimes valorant. I deleted my video card driver and reinstalled the WQHL driver but that didn't fix it.Please help me dear friends. SAPPHİRE RX6700XT NİTRO

bxh0zroo6ra71.pngEkran Görüntüsü (2)_LI.jpg
0 Likes
5 Replies
hitbm47
Forerunner

Hi @kanlisuleymann 

If it only happens in Fortnite, I would suspect it being a graphical artefact, which a lot of times is due to graphics driver issues or an overclock.

Can you run the game in DirectX11 mode to see if the problem goes away? Are you currently running the game in DirectX 12?

Kind regards

0 Likes

There is no problem in fortnite for now, only in valorant. And there are no directx options in valorant.

Hi @kanlisuleymann 

I guess that is good news then, Valorant seems to be DirectX11 which shouldn't really cause issues except if it is a very new game. I think the chances are good that it's something that needs to be ironed out with graphics drivers since your card is new.

0 Likes

What can ı do brother?

0 Likes

Hi @kanlisuleymann 

Since you have already reinstalled drivers without success, I would say report it through the "bug report" tool in the Radeon Software driver.

You can also try reporting it to SAPPHIRE and ask them if they think it is a Radeon driver bug, or maybe the screen driver or in the worst scenario faulty hardware.

If they only think it is a bug, hopefully AMD fixes it within a month.

0 Likes