cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

saarussian
Newcomer

SSAO Bug In Red Dead Redemption

How many questions did I ask them in the mail, and didn't get an answer to any of them? So why is there no new drivers for a whole month, as the faulty 20.5.1 came out with its errors so after a month nothing new? Does AMD hate on its users?

15 Replies
jagga
Adept II

dont make the mistake of buying an AMD gpu with piss poor support and drivers that dont work.

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

20 Years of AMD GPU's and CPU's.Last 1.5 years alone:

2600x and RX580,then upgraded to 2700X and an Asus ROG 5700xt, no issues at all.Drivers have been rock solid with no crashes at all.All games work great 15 year old ones to present day ones.Close to 25-30 games tried in the last few months alone,Benchmarks,stress tests.

So no,not everyone has issues.

polls have shown that 20 percent of amd users have major issues. thats way too high.

You may want to take a look at Nvidia GeForce Forums.

It isn't only AMD that Users are having issues with their GPUs.

And how many system issues are "User" problems?, I would bet an easy 80%.

0 Likes

You have problem with ssao on all way of amd. Also with hotkey binding on 20.5.1

Nope.

0 Likes

go watch "Can We Still Recommend Radeon GPUs? AMD Driver Issues Discussed" by hardware unboxed  on youtube and read the comments you will see a multitude of AMD users rueing the day they purchased their AMD card and swearing they will never purchase another AMD card again.   unfortunately some fanboys have their head so far up their "£$% they cant see the light.

Third party reviewers rarely make statements about AMD\Nvidia drivers. But AMD drivers have been so bad recently they even made a video about them. And yes, Nvidia has driver problems too. The big difference is they get things fixed faster in most cases. All you get from AMD support now is the sound of crickets.

0 Likes

Yes, all amd users have this problems. I use r9 270 in 2014 and it have same problem with AO, like my rx 580 right now:
YouTube 
YouTube 
Also try to bind any hotkey, you can do it without ctrl or alt or shift

0 Likes

I call BS. My opinion only. You can't play 25-30 games in a few months and not run into problems. Even if it's because of game issues.

0 Likes
jagga
Adept II

its ok buy amd and enjoy crash after crash

jagga
Adept II

my full refund just came through for the radeon vii and i just hit the buy button on 

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA GAMING

bye bye red team

Good. I still didnt get answer from AMD Support...

0 Likes