cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

peterallcdn
Journeyman III

Specific Program Won't Show When Using Windows+Tab after Driver/Software Install

Hello,

I recently purchased the CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2018 software. Soon after I noticed that one of the programs included, Corel Photo-Paint, won't show when using the keyboard shortcut Windows+Tab. I use Windows+Tab all day to switch between my running apps.

First I contacted Corel support who eventually sent me to Microsoft claiming it was a Windows issue. After talking to Microsoft and completely reinstalling Windows, Corel Photo-Paint did start to show when using Windows+Tab. I thought the problem was fixed but after reinstalling Windows, I was also getting a message that there was no AMD driver installed or that it wasn't working properly.

I then of course proceeded to install the latest driver/software (driver 25.20.15002.58) for my card, AMD Radeon HD 7770 Ghz Edition on Windows 10 Home 64bit. At this point Corel Photo-Paint once again stopped showing when using Windows+Tab.... It does show though when using Alt+Tab, weird.

I can only assume this means the problem is with my AMD driver/software.

Anyone know how to fix this??

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
peterallcdn
Journeyman III

Hey all,

Finally got the October 2018 Windows update and thankfully it seems to have fixed whatever the problem was. The problem application is once again displaying as expected when using Windows+Tab.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
peterallcdn
Journeyman III

Hey all,

Finally got the October 2018 Windows update and thankfully it seems to have fixed whatever the problem was. The problem application is once again displaying as expected when using Windows+Tab.

Thanks.

0 Likes