i think maybe we have the same laptop "SVE14A2C5E". if that is the model of your laptop then its the same.
i solved the problem on mine so here is the solution:
1) get into save mode
2) open device manager find the 7600M and delete it + tick the box to uninstall any software related
3) now restart and boot normally, if you can boot normally then your problem is only the catalyst driver, if not check other softwares as well
4) disconnect the internet connection if cable, or put airplane mode at start up
5) the problem that you get your crashes is because windows update discovers the 15.7.1 driver and tries to install which is the one that has the bug
6) find the 15.7 driver i got mine here: Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL v1.2 (11.07.2015) (leshcatlabs.net forums • View topic - Release: Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL )
7) also you have to go to windows update and change from auto update to schedule update so windows wont install it again
8) however on win10 you cant uncheck the updates (only on win10 pro you can postpone)
9) how to temporarily disable updates in this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930?utm_source=twitter
with all this i got mine working too
other software that i had that may cause the problem: overwolf, bluetooth driver and start8 menu for windows 8
and yes it got me 8 hours to figure out that microsoft update was causing the problem with the updates
p.s: if an AMD guy sees this pls include into your driver section the ability to download previous versions updates. and yes its the 15.7.1 that causes the problem i tried to install it 3 times and got BSoD every time
You run into problems trying to install AMD drivers because Sony (as well as Toshiba and Panasonic) have opted out of allowing generic drivers to be installed on their systems. Users of these laptops get their drivers from Sony (or Toshiba/Panasonic) or use the Leshcat drivers. Just follow their guide step by step.