cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

monami
Adept I

[Solved] Call of Duty:WWII - Final Reich Missing (Black) Textures

Hi, I bought COD:WWII from Humble Bundle and finished the campaign. Later I wanted to play Nazi Zombies but there is an issue with the map named "Final Reich". Most of the textures in the map are missing and they seem as black squares. I searched the problem on the internet and realized that all of the Vega 56&64 gpu owners have this problem. One guy wrote he/she has that problem since the driver version 18.7.1

I don't want to use an outdated driver. Is there anyone who became able to fix this problem? I don't know what to do. I'm adding screenshots of the missing textures to attachments section.

Other complaints:

Call of Duty ww2 

zombie ( last reich) textures are black - Activision Community 

[Bug] Last Reich missing textures on ground and buildings : WWII 

3 Replies
nschwender
Adept II

Hello, I have the same issue, but in my case I have an RX 5700 with the latest drivers (19.12.1).

It seems that in the new amd graphics cards the problem persists.

Regards.

0 Likes
monami
Adept I

There is no problem on the driver version 18.6.1 but why we should use an outdated driver? I sent 2 tickets to AMD issue report section and after months, they haven't fixed the problem.

nschwender

0 Likes
monami
Adept I

This problem has been fixed with the driver "Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.9.2 Optional".

Fixed issues: Call of Duty®: WWII may experience black textures on the ground or walls in zombies game mode.

0 Likes