cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

danil663
Adept I

Software troubles AMD Radeon 530 or 535DX or R7 M340 in HP 15-bw018ur

В декабре 2018 года был куплен HP 15-bw018ur. На первый взгяд неплохой ноутбук. Первое время нужен был исключительно для работы, поэтому не тестировал на играх, но ближе к лету решил проверить его на играх вроде call of duty black ops 1-2,battlefield3 и Path of Exile. И какого было моё удивление, когда оказалось что даже в call of duty black ops 1 ноутбук очень сильно тормозит(5-20 фпс на средних настройках). Устанавливал огромное количество версий драйверов(удалял предыдущие и перезагружаясь), не помогло, обновил биос, ставил драйвера как с сайта амд, так и сайта hp.Каждый раз меняя название видеокарты с AMD Radeon 530 на 535DX на R7 M340. Результат один и тот же - одни игры идут более менее, другие в 5-20 фпс. В настройках Amd Radeon Setting применял профиль высокой производительности для всех игр. Единственно что хоть как-то помогало(в Path of Exile с 15 до 30 фпс) это снижение частоты ядра и мапяти видеокарты(Mhz) в MSI Afterburner(в которой видеокарта определяется 1 раз из 10). Кто-нибудь может объяснить как с этим можно бороться? Как играть в игры которые должны корректно работать на данном ноутбуке?

----------------------------------------------------

In December 2018, the HP 15-bw018ur was purchased. At first, a good laptop. The first time was needed exclusively for work, so I did not test it at games, but closer to the summer I decided to test it at games like call of duty black ops 1-2,battlefield3 and Path of Exile. And what was my surprise when it turned out that even in call of duty black ops 1 laptop is very slow (5-20 fps at medium settings). I installed a huge number of driver versions (deleted the previous ones and rebooted), did not help, updated the BIOS, installed drivers from both the amd site and the hp site. Each time I changed the name of the video card from AMD Radeon 530 to 535DX to R7 M340. The result is the same - some games are more or less, others are 5-20 fps. In the settings, Amd Radeon Setting applied a high performance profile to all games. The only thing that somehow helped (in Path of Exile from 15 to 30 fps) is the reduction in the core and memory frequency of the video card (Mhz) in MSI Afterburner (in which the video card is determined 1 time out of 10). Can anyone explain how to deal with this? How to play games that should work correctly on this laptop? Sorry for my english, google help me in that)

1 Solution
blackdragon
Journeyman III

I have the same problem, and I bought HP 15-bw065ur in November 2018. (the same video graphic with your laps)

I am not able to find out what you need to do. Adrelenin) the VERY BD thing here that the AMD R7, as well as

*** PROFANITY IS IN VIOLATION OF FORUM RULES ***

Deear

P / s: a lot of people the get the Same | Problems view and for They swear the That by never use the laptop with the HP AMD's card Anymore, for We the Received the support from AMD's and the HP, But nothing solved and for They blame to the: others. “I’ve got to ask the manufacture company HP” LOL !!!!

Guys with the same problems

HP - 15 bw065ur - HP Support Community - 6737686

535DX instead of radeon 530 - HP Support Community - 6770766

I cant list them all.

Good luck to u and to me also

View solution in original post

1 Reply
blackdragon
Journeyman III

I have the same problem, and I bought HP 15-bw065ur in November 2018. (the same video graphic with your laps)

I am not able to find out what you need to do. Adrelenin) the VERY BD thing here that the AMD R7, as well as

*** PROFANITY IS IN VIOLATION OF FORUM RULES ***

Deear

P / s: a lot of people the get the Same | Problems view and for They swear the That by never use the laptop with the HP AMD's card Anymore, for We the Received the support from AMD's and the HP, But nothing solved and for They blame to the: others. “I’ve got to ask the manufacture company HP” LOL !!!!

Guys with the same problems

HP - 15 bw065ur - HP Support Community - 6737686

535DX instead of radeon 530 - HP Support Community - 6770766

I cant list them all.

Good luck to u and to me also