cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

David_B_5
Journeyman III

Software and Graphics related

I have a quick question for anyone. My GeForce Experience overlay isn't working in game so I am unable to use the stream, record, and instant replay functions. I was wondering if the AMD Adrenalin software will allow me to use my Nvidia graphics card instead of its integrated graphics so I can stream without using any other apps. I just need to know if I can somehow use my Nvidia card for the AMD software to stream and record gameplay. 

My Laptop has the following parts:

GPU: GeForce RTX 2060 with Max-Q Design

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS with Radeon Graphics

15.42 GB of usable RAM

0 Likes
3 Replies
mackbolan777
Forerunner

Your laptop has a dedicated Nvidia GPU is what you're saying? If that's the case, you need to select that device as your primary display in BIOS and it should then use the Nvidia software for the GPU. The integrated graphics should be disabled or bypassed in the BIOS. AMD software can't control an Nvidia GPU though. Funny why the manufacturer didn't have the dedicated GPU set for you out of box.

"It worked before you broke it!"
0 Likes

Thank you for your reply. I tried going into BIOS and I clicked display and there was no option for me to change the display. It just showed my displays, my Nvidia GPU and Radeon Graphics that were integrated. 

0 Likes

Try selecting it in "settings", "display", "advanced". Contact the manufacturer as you didn't say what make/model laptop this is and they can probably help quicker.

"It worked before you broke it!"
0 Likes