cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

scaramoosh
Journeyman III

So when are the 6800 XT's in stock again?

I've built a new PC and have everything buy a graphics card, it has been sitting here for almost two months now lol. I see the cards are all on eBay and retailers are marking them up super high.... where do I get hold of one? I actually want to use my PC sometime this year. 

Thanks.

6 Replies
kroms
Adept III

There are people like you  " sitting on the fence waiting  " sort of speaking and  that is why i said I think AMD really didn't understand how they could have made a huge gain  in Market and the masses buy 1  .having produced more cards  ( Stock ) and 2 . Priced them a little more aggressively in comparison to the RTX  models.

I have no idea but the rumor is January or so they said.  Guess you will have to wait and see.

I think people will wait a bit more but for sure if AMD cant deliver more  Cards very soon  it wont matter what they make later in a few months because most people will have upgraded already to one  of  NVidia's  RTX  cards .

If a 3080FE came in stock I'd probably buy one for £650, but I don't think Nvidia are making them any more. 

0 Likes

@kroms wrote:

I think people will wait a bit more but for sure if AMD cant deliver more  Cards very soon  it wont matter what they make later in a few months because most people will have upgraded already to one  of  NVidia's  RTX  cards .

Nvidia is all sold out as well,same as AMD,in fact I remember reading that Nvidia will have even less when they get any more stock.

0 Likes

no stock and price gone up, this is the wrong way AMD, please priced them a little more aggressively in comparison to the RTX  models and make them availible. i see now price up to 1300 euro to an RX 6800 XT, come on gays, even more than the RTX models. 

0 Likes
gritztoe
Journeyman III

Sure seems like I could design and build one in my basement before we get a peep out of AMD about timelines, let alone actually getting any new stock out.  Grumble...

macD-007
Adept I

same problem

0 Likes