cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Proton21
Journeyman III

Shipping Info?

I ordered a 6800xt midnight black from AMD's drop on 4/16. While all others that I've spoken with received a shipping date yesterday, my order is still "in process".  How long does it take to provide shipping info? 

4 Replies

As I  mentioned in another similar thread, in my opinion, when it says Order In Process it probably means that they are Out of Stock and waiting for supplies to restock again.

As soon as AMD Store is restocked they will probably be sending out shipping dates to all who are waiting after purchasing the GPU card.

That makes no sense because yesterday they dropped like 1600 GPU's... I am waiting for my 6700XT too, people in Netherlands already got theirs but here in Portugal, nothing. Not even a shipping email.

Yes, the situations is very embarrassing. In Italy no information about shipping. They say that they will send product when there is a restock, but yesterday they restocked! 

I'm from Italy too, and I'm still waiting for shipping, I've purchased a 6800 during the 4/16 drop... 

0 Likes