cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

tervo
Journeyman III

Shadows in the distance of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare are fine pixelated and flickering

Hello,

As you can see on the pictures, i have fine pixelated and flickering Shadows in the distance of the game, after a crasc. A new installation of the Shader didn´t work, i´ve tried various graphic settings (shadows low, details low....and so on), without any change...

Any ideas?

Thank you!

GPU: Vega 56

CPU: Ryzen5: 3600

Monitor: Samsung cf24fg7x

Hallo zusammen,

nachdem mir Call of Duty: Modern Warfare abgestürzt ist, sehen die weiter entfernten Schatten sehr seltsam aus. Sie sind so fein pixelig und flackern/flimmern seltsam. Ich habe sämtliche Grafikeinstellungen im Spiel ausprobiert (Shadows low - Shadows high; Auflösungen geändert, Details uws.. Shader neuinstalliert), aber nichts hat Besserung gebracht. Kann es daher sein, dass ein Problem der Grafikkarte vorliegt? Sie wird eigentlich nicht zu heiß, im Spiel habe ich Temperaturen von Maximal ca. 65 Grad, der neueste Treiber ist installiert.

Meine Grafikkarte: Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX Vega 56

CPU: Ryzen5. 3600

Monitor: samsung cf24fg7x

0 Likes
5 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting.

0 Likes

Sorry, i didn´t know that...

As you can see on the pictures in my post above, i have little pixeled and flickering Shadows in the distance of the game, after a crasch. A new installation of the Shader didn´t work, i´ve tried various graphic settings (shadows low, details low....and so on), without change...

Any ideas?

Thank you!

0 Likes
ripplystorm
Journeyman III

Same thing here. Game was fine when using a i7-4790k, 'upgraded' to a ryzen 3900x and now I have this same issue as well as textures not loading. Same gpu with both cpus. I have reinstalled, reformatted the OS and nothing works.

0 Likes
raffiki
Journeyman III

same here, shadows are flickering and have very big pixel in the distance. need help

0 Likes

I know that my post won't fix your issue but I had the same thing with my old graphics card RTX 2080ti ... I thing it's the game itself not really a gpu issue. Or maybe both Nvidia and Amd drivers have this issue...

0 Likes