Screen Flicker, weird graphics glitches, and now BSOD's

i Am trying to play Eve-Online.

i have a 

ASUS ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition

AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX AMD Radeon RX 6800M

Windows 10

32GB RAM

1TB SSD

this has been happening since i bought the laptop and installed Eve for the first time.

When i try to change the Shader quality and texture quality to medium or above, it starts flickering all kinds of weird colors and then the entire client will flicker black repeatedly. also there will be small squares all over the place. if i run on lowest graphics settings originally it would just flicker every once in awhile if i had more than one windowed client open at a time.

with each Driver update, it's getting worse and worse, now i'm getting BSOD's after less than an hour of play.

i have the laptop on a cooling pad and have watched, it's usually running around 75C and GPU is around 65C at most.

i'm at a loss as to what to do now, as i can't play the game i bought the laptop for.

i have an older ASUS ROG Zephyrus M with intel and nvidia, i can play the game just fine with it, i just can't run more than about 10 clients at a time before it starts to lag to the point i can't play anymore.

i can however run upto 4 clients on full graphics settings without issue. This laptop i can't even run 1 client on meduim settings without some weird graphics bugs, when i try running more than 2 clients the game flickers black and now starts to BSOD after less than an hour of play

0 Likes
1 Reply
Geforsikus_2021
Challenger

If there is a warranty, change it under warranty, and record a video on your smartphone and throw it on this laptop that there is a problem. Well, keep a copy for yourself. Try other games, maybe you've already come across a laptop being repaired, this is also not uncommon. In order not to break your head (what's with the laptop), change it under warranty.)

0 Likes