cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

drallim
Elite

Re: Scaling problem - fullscreen games at lower resolution in small window, top left corner

It was partially fixed in 19.9.3, update your drivers

leapg
Journeyman III

Re: Scaling problem - fullscreen games at lower resolution in small window, top left corner

I've updated them, and It fixed my problem for both games I've mentioned earlier, as you said. Thank you for the notice.

0 Likes
hpafonso
Journeyman III

Bro, you have no idea how much time I’ve been looking for a fix to this problem... I bought a laptop that played games in the top left corner at lower resolutions, and I’ve tried so, but so many fixes and none of them worked. Until I found this thread. Thank f*cking god I’ve stumbled upon this post and saw your reply, I freaking love you.

0 Likes
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

leapg wrote:

I've updated them, and It fixed my problem for both games I've mentioned earlier, as you said. Thank you for the notice.

I found using my panel at its native resolution was the least problematic for various games

0 Likes
pepinobr
Journeyman III

I have the exact same problem while playing GTA V... but I have the newest MacBook Pro, which has only received one driver version and that's it, there are no older drivers available for me to downgrade to. Has anyone found another solution for this problem?

khross
Journeyman III

The only workaround ive found was using the custom radeon drivers from BootCampDrivers, not sure if linking to the is allowed but if you search that in google they should come up as one of the top results. Just use the modified amd blue 2020 drivers and it should fix your issue until AMD comes out with an official solution.

0 Likes
CendaCZ
Journeyman III

(notebook/dual graphics users) 

For me, forcing Intel app scaling override worked... 

In the Intel Graphics Control panel (Desktop, click RMB > Intel Graphics Settings > Display > General Settings @ Scaling) 

- toggle "Override Applications Settings"

- hit "Apply" 

0 Likes