Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

bumblebeebg
Newcomer

SAPPHIRE RX VEGA 56 problem with the fans

Hello,

i have SAPPHIRE RX VEGA 56 video card and i am pretty happy of it, but recently there is a problem...one of the fans, while the others doesn`t spin, goes full RPM and the noice is terrible. I check the temperatures of the GPU and it`s low ... last night i was watching a movie when one of the fans start spinning at full RPM - it`s always the same fan. The problem is that i can`t configure the RPM and the noise is really terrible. I am attaching 2 photos.

Could you help me what is going on?

6 Replies
shakingmonkey
Journeyman III

Hi, 

I have the same issue with mine. I noticed that launching a game makes the GPU fans spin normally when the temp reach 50°C. 

Have you found a fix ?

I have tried uninstall and reinstall the driver, without real results, plugging and unplugging the card, doesn't work either, installing older drivers, without success either. 

I have tried with a MSI Vega 56 Airboost in my PC this morning, and I had no issue. 

If anyone else has an idea of what's happening ?

0 Likes

No fix yet, but send for warranty.

I`ve tried too reinstalling the drivers with no success. Only 1 fan spinning.

0 Likes

Thanks for your answer. How long has it been into warranty ? Can you let me updated if it fixed the problem ? Because I'm still worried it could be the PSU or motherboard. 

0 Likes

Well i am still waiting ... the warranty expire after few months.

The drivers and every other programs showing 0 rpm i was unable to control the fans.

Only 1 is working at very high idle and it`s not while i am gaming.

0 Likes

Hi, did you get it back ? Can you confirm it was a gpu issue ? I don't want to send the card and realize it was something else ^^

Thanks !

0 Likes

Hi,

no, they`ve replaced it with new Vega 64  

0 Likes