cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Lyc
Adept I

SAPPHIRE RX 580 - No output signal

Hey! I bought Sapphire RX 580, after plugging it in there wasn't any output signal, i have really old HP motherboard with i7 2600, please help!

I have no idea what happened

I tried switching the bios switch and still same problem, i do not know how to turn on Secure Boot on this bios, i i heard RX580 only works on UEFI CSM, i do not know if thats true, i do not know how to turn it on, the option was there but it disappeared

0 Likes
6 Replies

You should look for a new firmware or bios updated for your motherboard. That may fix things for you. The 580 should work with UEFI or traditional Bios assuming the MB is updated. 

0 Likes

I cannot search the right working bios, HP ended support for that motherboard, the bios/drivers are gone from thier website

0 Likes

have you googled any numbers off that board. Some of their stuff is rebadged boards from other makers. You might get lucky. 

0 Likes

I have and i found latest bios for that motherboard

HP fully made that motherboard

I updated bios to 7.15v and the GPU does not still give any output signal, should i get new motherboard? Is there any other way to fix this issue? I do not want to spend money on new motherboard

I also noticed after updating bios, keyboard doesnt work on Microsoft apps, even on taskbar search, EVEN on screen keyboard doesnt work on them wtf?????

(I am using my old 560ti to enter bios and etc, because it works!)

0 Likes
benman2785
Big Boss

simply do a CMOS reset first

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes

After taking out CMOS baterry and putting it back, still same issue

0 Likes