cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

draken
Journeyman III

Re: Sapphire RX 5700 XT Nitro + microstuttering in games!

Thank you sir.

Have exactly the same issue. It basically summarises in this.

Top is clock bottom is wattage

Every drop is an FPS drop which makes Warzone and other fast paced FPS games unplayable. Same scenario in Warzone as an example it drops from 100+ FPS to ~60 and it stutters which is really annoying especially when you are in the middle of a gun fight.

Config similar to yours. Already splashed out €120 cause I thought it was the PSU's fault.

3700x

Asus TUF Gaming X570

Sapphire RX 5700xt Nitro +

Antec HCG750 Gold EC

Any idea on how to proceed would be appreciated as I am getting closer to the return window closing.

jp1999
Journeyman III

Yes this is exactly my issue, I’m experiencing it in all my games. I’ve monitored my frame times as well, they increase when the stutters occur. The pc is literally about to go out of the window. My return window has already passed

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Likes
draken
Journeyman III

Spent almost all day yesterday troubleshooting and trying ideas found in forums. Don't ask me which one of the below solved the issue cause I dont know but there is no harm in trying.

a. I disabled the fast startup for Windows 10

b. Disabled Game Mode of Windows 10

c. Went to adv_options under C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\players and changed VideoMemoryScale from 0.85 to 0.55

None of the above has any negative effect I think so why dont you try all three of them starting from c?

0 Likes
jp1999
Journeyman III

I’ve tried all of them! It must be a driver issue, I’m going to try some older drivers (again)! 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Likes