cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

elstaci
MVP

Re: Sapphire RX 570 Pulse 8gb original bios?

From Sapphire Support on how to locate S/N on GPU Card:

I got the same 404 Page error as you did.

Send them an email to Tech support then. Slower but just as good. Contact Us 

Once you open a ticket via email, let me know what they say. Be sure to link this thread for them to read and explain why you need to verify the GPU card.

it getting late and my mind is burnt out.

Good night.

sloguy805
Journeyman III

Hello,

I took your advice and contacted Sapphire through the link you illustrated. They were able to confirm the card was indeed the 8gb version. They provided me with the correct vbios for me to flash and the card is now working properly.

Thanks for all your efforts and for taking interests in my dilemma....... You were a great help!

Thanks again

Tim

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

Great, Glad you contacted Sapphire and they sent you the correct vBIOS. Was the vBIOS the same as the one at TechPowerUP or different?

Doesn't really matter but I am relieved that you got your GPU card fixed finally.

By any chance did you mention that their Online Support Contact page wasn't working? Hopefully they will get it fixed for other Sapphire Customers.

Til next time,

Take care.

EDIT: One more favor, run GPU-Z and see if this time it shows the RAM Memory and everything else that is shown in my own GPU-Z. Just wondering if your modified previous vBIOS was the reason why it wasn't showing any RAM Memory and other data. Thanks!

swa
Journeyman III

hi,

i got the exact same card and the exact same Problem. I cant find the stock BIOS for the card. Would you please be so kind and send me the bios you got from sapphire?

thank you in advance

0 Likes
dragonghost77
Journeyman III

Hi there , how long you wait for the bios? I have one identical card like yours and i need that bios to

0 Likes