Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

kiemar31
Adept I

SAPPHIRE PULSE RADEON 5700XT PROBLEM

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my GPU... I bought a new PC recently and at the beginning, my GPU didnt work (OCCT and many software detected detected many errors with it). The shop sent me a new one. It all worked well until today, and i dont see any reason why...

When i play Kingdom Come Deliverance, after about 10 to 15min, i get a crash and the following message "DXGI ERROR DEVICE RESET" which generally goes along with a screen resolution change and then back to normal.

I had it with the previous one and many other errors too... 

With this one, i never had any trouble so far.

It's really annoying, i dont understand. It seems to be like this since i installed the Adrenaline 20.1.3...

My PC specs are :

- ASUS TUG B450 PLUS GAMING
- AMD RYZEN 5 3600 with BIOS update.
- 1 radiateur BE QUIET ! PURE ROCK sur le pross
- 1 M2 SSD 480Go CORSAIR FORCE MP510
- 1 SAPPHIRE PULSE RADEON RX 5700 8G
- 2 * 8G de GSKILL DDR4 F4-3000C16D-16GSXKB
- THERMALTAKE SMART RGB PS-SPR 600W
- 2 BE QUIET ! PURE WINGS 2 PWM de 140mm
- 1 SAMSUNG U28E570 28" 4K en display port sur la Radeon
- Thermaltake V200 TG
- windows 10 64bits

please help me, i'm turning crazy... It's been more than one month that i'm having troubles with 5700 XT cards...

Thanks

4 Replies
kiemar31
Adept I

I've installed the last drivers and now i have just got "dxgi error device hung" ... The PC crashed while it was waiting on the game menu...

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Is the problem caused by the processor or is it from the graphics card? Test for the processor first with OCCT. Check if the processor and motherboard are working stably.

0 Likes
kiemar31
Adept I

CPU and mothercard seem ok.

The crazy thing about it is that with the first 5700, OCCT did detect errors when i launched a test (more than 100 000 in 1 min run). But with that one, no one error is detected by OCCT.

I tried to switch graphism from low to ultra on Kingdom Come, it's always the same trouble.

I also uninstalled the Radeon software to manage the card since the bug appeared after the installations of the last WHQL drivers. No change... I ve just played about one hour and then the game crashed "DGXI ERROR DEVICE RESET". It's hell...

0 Likes
getebe
Journeyman III

I have the same GPU and game, but when i try to play, i get black screen after a few seconds. I can close it with alt + f4 and the signal is back. Same problem with Squad and Rainbow Six Siege.

The version of Radeon is 20.2.1 and im just crying every day

0 Likes