cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

matusalem
Adept II

Samsung G7 and RX 6800 Series

I want to know if anyone has tested the Samsung G7 with an RX 6000 series, in order to know if there are any problems.

Thanks

3 Replies
oufouf84
Adept I

hummm nice question :p

mi3zu69
Adept I

I have 6800 Xt and Samsung G9 with latest firmware and driver and 240 Hz doesnt work.

I asked same thing in a post bellow if  anyone else using 6800 series with g9 can enable 240 hz to know if it is a driver problem or something else.

0 Likes
Jimbob0803
Journeyman III

I have a Gigabyte RX 6800 OC and have flickering mostly with a smaller window over another window. For Epic Game being minimized over chrome caused flickering. I have also experienced a couple of grey screens and have not owned it over 3 days. I got it for a steal, open box for 375 on ebay and looked brand new. Its such an incredibly beautiful monitor, but these issues are extremely frustrating. I didn't pay 799 which is the retail cost, but purchasing a monitor that pricy should not have these issues. I can certainly look past it and hope they fix it, but if I would have know I may not have purchased this monitor. I did a lot of research on reviews but did not hear much about the flickering or grey screen of death issues. I have a RTX 3060 and I am tempted to try it with the monitor, but heard Nvidia is pretty rough as well.

0 Likes