cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

brnssj
Journeyman III

Ryzen 7 5700g Graphics crash

My friend plays a game and it crashes after 10 minutes, we were checking the taskbar and the integrated graphics card starts to raise a lot of temperatures and work at 92%, this seems strange to us because we already tried to modify the drivers and the same thing keeps happening If someone can help me with any information or explain to me in this post how to solve it, I would be very grateful.

0 Likes
2 Replies
vishvajit
Adept III

It's possible that the game is causing the integrated graphics card to work harder, leading to the increased temperature and hence eventual crash. One solution could be to use an external graphics card, if possible, or to lower the graphics settings within the game to reduce the load on the integrated graphics card. It's also worth checking if the computer is properly ventilated and that the fans are working correctly. Additionally, it might be helpful to monitor the system's temperature and performance using a tool like MSI Afterburner to determine if there are any other issues causing the problem.

0 Likes
felix70x
Journeyman III

Could you solve it ? , i have the same problem with the same processor

0 Likes