cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

dbartolini
Adept I

Ryzen 7 3750H Vega black screen

I have a Ryzen 7 3750 H Based beelink micro computer. Originally when I got this I was able to plug-in two monitors and work as normal. Starting yesterday one of my monitors went blank however it appeared that the monitor was still rendering and it still showed up as a second monitor in display settings and in the Radean software. Strangely when you reboot the computer, blank monitor shows the bios screen then goes black again and the other screen shows the login for windows (10). There appears to be some sort of common problem according to Google and these blogs however I haven’t been able to find a solution. I have uninstalled from safe mode and then ran the clean up utility. Then I reinstalled the suite and have the exact same problem with the exact same monitors. The set up that was operating first had an HDMI to one monitor and an HDMI to Vega on the other. I have replaced all the cables with the same results. I swapped the Vega monitor for another HDMI monitor and got the exact same results again. No matter what I try I cannot get both monitors on at the same time however they are both detected. I’ve rolled back drivers after Deinstalling and running the cleanup utility between each iteration. Same results one screen on one screen black always the same ones. I played with the cooling fan - no changes. I’ve restored images from a month ago no changes. I rolled back drivers with no change. 
I am at wits end. 
I am running windows 10 pro (10.0.19043), and the Ryzen 7 3750H With the bios edition APB20104, 9/11/2021. I have 16 gigs of memory, the Adrenalin version 2020.22.1.2.   The Vega 10 graphics Driver version is 30.0.1402 3.3004.

Does anyone have any other ideas I can try?

1 Solution

After trying to update the bios, All the onboard drivers for the Beelink PC multiple different cable swaps using the HDMI ports off the PC ,

The Final solution was to hook the second monitor up through the USB-C port Instead of the second HDMI port. there are two possible issues; one is AMD software drivers (which I still lean towards) and the other is the HDMI port itself.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
dbartolini
Adept I

So far there has not been any changes, still having the black screen issue no matter what drivers I use.  Getting very disappointed in AMD..... Anyone else have this issue???

0 Likes

After trying to update the bios, All the onboard drivers for the Beelink PC multiple different cable swaps using the HDMI ports off the PC ,

The Final solution was to hook the second monitor up through the USB-C port Instead of the second HDMI port. there are two possible issues; one is AMD software drivers (which I still lean towards) and the other is the HDMI port itself.  

0 Likes