cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

sevindi
Adept I

Ryzen 7 3750H and RX Vega 10 Graphics random 100% GPU usage on 1080p videos

My integrated GPU randomly jumps to 100% while watching something on Chrome or Firefox and video starts stutter. It goes back normal after a while but it's really annoying. I have tried to reinstall drivers but it didn't work.

What can be the problem here? Maybe thermal throttling? Is there anyway to solve this problem? Please don't advise to turn off hardware acceleration because I know it will solve the problem but it also uses much more battery on my laptop that way.

0 Likes
45 Replies

I dont think its a CPU issue, more and oké driver issue with the is

acceleration driver stick, and do a beter version can be used.

I'll look for a guide and will post a link

Op do 16 jul. 2020 14:24 schreef khanh8609vnz3 <amd-external@jiveon.com>:

Community <https://community.amd.com/?et=watches.email.thread>

Re: Ryzen 7 3750H and RX Vega 10 Graphics random 100% GPU usage on 1080p

videos in Graphics

0 Likes

After update amd driver to 20.7 the issue is gone, video has no stutter almost a week after I update

jplauab
Adept I

After some windows updates the problem have stopped, try to update your windows maybe it will sove this.

Using the lastest windows does not fix this, my problem was fix when I update amd driver to latest version which is 20.7 right now, with v20.5 the stutter is really bad

0 Likes
walo
Journeyman III

The solution is:

Go to settigs  windows panel

Go system

on screen , choose

Graphics Settings

Manage and adding app a set to high performance

Add every app classic and modern app like web browsers to fix stuttering and playing 60 fps without 

0 Likes
walo
Journeyman III

The solution is:

Go to settigs  windows panel

Go system

on screen , choose

Graphics Settings

Manage and adding app a set to high performance

Add every app classic and modern app like web browsers to fix stuttering and playing 60 fps without 

0 Likes