cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

siyabartin
Adept I

Ryzen 5 2600 - RX590 stuttering in Warzone

First of all, sorry for my bad English if i'm mistaking. This issue made me really sad, i can't find any solution and even though i love this game so much, i'm about to delete it. This issue started after the Cold War update. I tried a lot of things but none of them works. Solutions in youtube videos always same and useless. Of course i edited the adv_options file, which is a common solution. I tried 35 different numbers and variations there! The most useful numbers was ''0.55 - 6'' for me. But still, i experincing stutter and lagging problems. In gulag, in rebirth modes my gameplay is so smooth. I tried Black Ops free zombie modes, there is no problem too. But when i back to Verdansk map, i don't want to play this game. I bought a 144Hz monitor just for this game a few days before the update. I wish i didn't.

My second problem is stable fps. I want to gains more fps and i'm lowering my graphic settings. But my fps is same in every settings, it's always between 70-90 fps. 

0 Likes
5 Replies
BadLuucK
Journeyman III

same exact problem for me...any fix ???

0 Likes

Unfortunately no. I got 10400f and sold my Ryzen 2600. I’ll sell my rx590 and get 3060 Ti in next weeks. Ryzen cpu’s are bad for Warzone. 10400f is better than even 5600x in this.

0 Likes

Did you find any fix yet?

0 Likes

Did you find a fix yet?

0 Likes

Yeah, i bought 5600x and it fixed my problem. Nevermind my previous comment, i returned the 10400f and didn't even try it. But you know what, the problem was not Ryzen 2600!

If you have RX590, you'd better sell. If you can't afford better GPU right now, use the dynamic resolution setting. It gives you a little bit bad graphics but you will get good fps with that. Without that, i was getting 80 fps in some places like downtown. And 80 fps still gives you stutter with this card. This stuttering has to be from gpu. Because i had this problem when i have Ryzen 5 2600. And i know that 60-70-80 not really bad rates. But if you have this card, these rates gives you stutter. I have a lot of friend who plays on 60-70 fps. They have no stuttering problem. This is bad optimization between the game and RX590. Thats why you have to get at least 110-120 fps to avoid any stuttering. And dynamic resolution provides this. Set this to how much fps you want to see but you will loss some graphic details...

0 Likes