cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

angelr_amd
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 2400g Windows 10 graphics driver problem

Everything's running smoothly, but just one problem. I can see the AMD Radeon RX Vega 11 graphics Installed under Display Adapters in Device Manager, but there's this exclamation mark on it and it says:

"This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)

If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system."

error.PNG

My PC Specs:

asrock ab350m-hdv

Amd ryzen 5 2400g

EVGA 500w 80+ PSU

PNY 120gb ssd

8gb team ram DDR4 3200

Windows 10 profesional

What i have tried:

-Update windows 10

-search for a BIOS update (but its already up to date)

-install latest version of AMD drivers

-Uninstall AMD radeon drivers, restart computer, then disable the default display adapter and then install AMD driver again

I have tried everything in my knowledge, please, PLEASE help!

0 Likes
10 Replies
cantona762
Journeyman III

I have the same problem.

Update windows 10 to the latest version will solve this issue.

Which Windows 10 version you have?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-verify-if-you-do...

Windows 10 Pro ver 1511 - same issue as yours.

Windows 10 Pro ver 1803 - solved

0 Likes

no, this didn't solve anything, i have two of the computers came with r5 2400g vega 11 graphic cards, both of them have the same problem, after the windows updated, nothing change.

I've the same problem too. Have you found a solution?

0 Likes
lend
Journeyman III

same case here still no solution found, my unit also keeps on having BOSD 

have anyone seen this before?

Untitled.png 

0 Likes

I suspect this could be a PCI bus missconfiguration. I see you have a dedicated GPU, you're running your display from it and still getting the same errors and BSODs? Also, if you can shot your bios settings and post it here, would be really helpful.

0 Likes

Hi, thank you for replying 

what particular part of the bios settings do you want me take a snap of? I'am currently running the bios in default settings (msi a320m pro-vh plus) and yes I need to use integrated GPU because the igpu's also having some issues, i think the hdmi cable needs to run in hdmi 1.4 while my monitor only supports 1.2 

btw does this site provides private chats this seems kinda inappropriate for angelr_amd thread 

0 Likes

I would disable the Vega11 in the BIOS and just use the RX 580 straight up as the only graphics card.

This simplifies the situation.

0 Likes

I have just found a fix on how to manually update and remove the ! (exclamation) mark on the drivers for the cpu this is from another site with the same problem ERROR CODE 52 - Intel i5 Processor driver (64-bit) - Microsoft Community  hopes this might help and for the vega 11 graphics, in the bios i change the option to force in the integrated gpu and choose 2gb for virtual memory, I tested it out without using didicated gpu and it workout just fine.

0 Likes

lend wrote:

I have just found a fix on how to manually update and remove the ! (exclamation) mark on the drivers for the cpu this is from another site with the same problem ERROR CODE 52 - Intel i5 Processor driver (64-bit) - Microsoft Community  hopes this might help and for the vega 11 graphics, in the bios i change the option to force in the integrated gpu and choose 2gb for virtual memory, I tested it out without using didicated gpu and it workout just fine.

it should be fine on automatic settings which will disable the integrated when a discrete card is installed

0 Likes

FYI: From Microsoft concerning Device Manager Error 12:

This tech website gives some go troubleshooting tips on how to resolve that error 12 in Device Manager: How to Fix Device cannot find enough free resources that it can use (Code 12) 

Note: Don't download or use their "Recommended" Software. it is a scam. But the Troubleshooting tips are valid and useful.

0 Likes