cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Ninma
Journeyman III

Ryzen 3350g driver issue Wolfenstein Youngblood

Bought a Ryzen 3350g a few days ago for a second computer to play Wolfenstein Youngblood with friends at home. 

Everytime I try to start the game it popsup this error: Driver issue error required 17.10.02 detected 0.0.0 

Tried to use the driver cleaning tool and reinstalling several crymson relive versions.

I reinstalled windows as well, that didn't help.

Tried to look for help on the end of the game developer but they just answer with scripts that I don't have the needed hardware to run their game. 

The game starts but because there are no drivers it runs really bad. I'm getting 20fps on low settings while I saw that 3400g should get 40-50 on medium.

0 Likes
2 Replies

You know that is not a regular cpu right ? That is APU  you need a graphic card that goes with it you can't just put it on and play . Also ppl usually do not use APU for gaming . 

That is funny that ppl use this for gaming but only they get 60 fps on 1080p 🤔. It have RX Vega 11 but it have less VRam that why you get bad FPS they said that you need to pair it with a good GPU to got better gaming exriance. 

0 Likes

Its a cpu with integrated graphics. G at the end stands for that. I don't have issues with other games, they run perfectly. The issue is that Wolfenstein doesn't see drivers, it runs on 0.0.0 and that gives fps issues. If there would be a command line I could write in steam to force the game to see the needed driver that could be a solution?

0 Likes