cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Ryzen 2200g questions.

Hey everyone hoping some could help me with a few questions regarding my Ryzen 2200g.

I just bought it last week along with the Asrock b450 hdv rev 4.0 motherboard, reason being it was compatible straight out of the box according to the front of the box and part pickers.

However once it had arrived and i installed and boot it up the first thing i went to do was update the bios off of the Asrock site. The latest bios warned that anyone with a raven cpu should not update to the latest bios so i didnt download the update.

But then i noticed in my bios that i already had the latest update installed and i'd been running my APU on the board for a week have i done any damage ? why would Asrock send the motherboard with the latest update knowing that the advertisement about being ryzen 2200g ready no longer applies with the latest update installed ?

0 Likes
1 Reply
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

I don't think there will be a problem if there is no heating problem for your processor and the system is running stably. Have you tried OCCT CPU test for the max. temperature and stabilization of your processor? Also why didn't you ask this question to AsRock?

0 Likes