cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

BloodlettinG
Adept I

RX6800XT flickering lines like disco ball!

Bought RX6800XT friday morning and I havent use it untill now with games. Normal surfing, watching movies, windows no problem. However when I play games with heavy shadows and high graphics rendering this random flickering lines show up from the start the game load. I did all what I have done, fresh windows install, fresh amd driver even using the utility gpu tool of amd before installing, reinserting the gpu on pcie slot, buying expensive dp cable, use the last amd driver and the new driver of amd, lower down the fps, graphics, I follow all the steps what you can find on this forum and on youtube and on the internet. Still that flickering still there.

Mobo - Aorus B450M

Memory -Gskill 3600MHz 2x8GB

Psu - Corsair 750 gold plus

CPU - ryzen 9 3900x

Toshiba 500GB M.2

Monitor AOC g2460pf 144Hz

I have no problem with shutting down nor FPS its just this graphics on games and screen!7.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

10.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello
Taking into account the performed troubleshooting steps, visual artifacts you get are a sign of a defective GPU. This is a hardware issue and i'd recommend to use your consumer rights here.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
BloodlettinG
Adept I

2.jpg

FB_IMG_1606921097537.jpg

Temp of gpu is around 40-50°C when playing heavy loads I saw once it peak 70°C then return back to 50-60's

0 Likes

Hello
Taking into account the performed troubleshooting steps, visual artifacts you get are a sign of a defective GPU. This is a hardware issue and i'd recommend to use your consumer rights here.

Thanks dude, will try to return this to my computer shop.

0 Likes

I return back the card and its a hardware issue. They give me a refund. Thanks for confirming this.

0 Likes

Thank you for updating your post with the result

Good luck

0 Likes