cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Ehsan06
Journeyman III

RX6800 very bad performance! pls help!

Before installing AMD Adrenaline (without AMD software), I had slightly better experience with the game of Hunter call of the wilde!

Can somebody PLEASE explain or help me see, what is wrong with it... its so poor performance and quality!

I've played the very same game on the same monitor and PC setup with a Nvidia RTX 3070, WAAAAAY more better graphic!!!   HOW?

it is so pixely!

theHunter Call of the Wild_2022.12.20-18.27.jpg

theHunter Call of the Wild_2022.12.20-18.44 copy.jpgtheHunter_ Call of the Wild 31_05_2022 23_07_55 copy.jpg

0 Likes
4 Replies
Zeltor
Adept II

Make sure Radeon Sharpening is off, It's on by default most of the times at 80%...

Zeltor_0-1671566573829.png

0 Likes

I don't think RIS looks like that and I have to say, I use it pretty much everywhere as is does make things look better.

0 Likes
MADZyren
Paragon

If you changed GPU to that computer for some reason, DDU previous drivers, clear shader cache and install new drivers. Make sure your monitor refresh rate setting in Windows is correct, that you have correct resolution setting in game, that you are not using Radeon Boost (lower resolution when you move mouse) and that you don't have RSR or FSR enabled.

To my eyes that looks like low resolution with some "dlss" technology at low setting or a low resolution texture.

0 Likes

Thank you for your reply. 

I've done that! I've even reinstalled my Win10 freshly and it is same bad result  

-Refresh rate is correct,  
-NO addition options are on, 

Also there is an option in game, that is related to AMD performance, Even that is turned off cause i get better result like so!  
AMS fiedelityFX SUPER Resolution1.0  Off.jpgAMS fiedelityFX SUPER Resolution1.0  LOW.jpgLutrahighLutrahigh

0 Likes