cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Sense1
Journeyman III

RX6700XT problem with the screen and sound

I have a problem with my PowerColor RX6700XT Fighter. Graphic card has still guarantee.

About week ago, I bought new motherboard- Gigabyte Aorus Z590 ULTRA-brand new.

After assembly all parts, I noticed problems with sound and screen.

After turning on my PC, monitor makes short sound like ''brrrrr''.

Watching YT also makes sometimes this sound but worse, its like old tv noise.

When I open bios, the screen is like damaged, and it shows propely only around the coursor, and when I click the mouse.(photo)

On Windows screen I can see sometimes green patern line, allways in the same place (photo)

All the problems disappear when I disassembly graphic card.

Should I send my card to warranties??

What might be the problem?eefef.jpegqww.jpegimage1.jpegimage3.jpegrferfw.jpeg

While playing games there are no problems, temps are about 62-63 in for ex. Apex.

0 Likes
1 Reply
ThunderBeaver
Miniboss

Does your monitor do video only or both video and audio?

What cables do you use HDMI DVI or a combo of VGA or HDMI with fiber optic or digital coax for audio?

You may have a bad cable or bad video port on the PC or Monitor.

Does your monitor have built in wireless Bluetooth or an ethernet(internet) port?

If your monitor can be connected directly to internet try updating the monitors firmware.

If the monitor doesn't have internet/maintenance port but does have a USB port you can download the monitor update firmware to a flash drive and update that way. Make sure the flash drive is formatted properly so the monitor can read it.  

If the monitor has built in speakers try disabling the monitor speakers and output to an external audio source. Sometimes though less common with monitors now built in speakers can cause interference if not properly shielded. 

0 Likes