cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Mr_MerlinH
Journeyman III

Rx6700xt low fps draging windows, video playback issues, crashes

Bought a Rx 6700xt nearly a year ago (20 January 2022) since the warranty page isnt available currently i am asking you guys what i should do.

The problem is, that the gpu is sometimes crashing especially if i am using apps like a browser. 
But the biggest problem is, that if i use more than one monitor my desktop framerate drops really hard, windows are lagging if you try and drag them around. Also, i get random blackscreens sometimes and after some time it says: "found diver timeout or something like that"

I tried the card in 3 different systems, reinstalled windows 4 times this year on my main rig. Changed motherboard, psu, ram, cpu, everything except the gpu... i even bought new cables for my monitors just in case.

I tried the same systems with a gtx 960 and an Rx 470 and everything was perfect...

Sometimes the Card works just fine for a few hours, do you guys think that will get a replacement if i send it to amd or will i just get my card back? 

And who should i even call they dont have a phone number for my region(Austria) even though i bought the card on the amd store. 

Thx if anyone can help me 

0 Likes
0 Replies