cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

yewline
Adept I

RX6600 Black screen

Hello everyone. I'm tired of the amd card, to be honest. I bought 3.06.2022 and still have problems every day, how many new drivers I installed, updated everything, reinstalled Windows, there are the latest drivers, I put the same old ones, but every day I catch a black screen, a green screen and pixels on the screen. It's unbearable
ii5-10400F,
asus tuf gaming b560M - plus
БП - DEEPCOOL DQ750ST
HyperX Predator HX424C12PB3K2/32 - 2400mg

0 Likes
8 Replies
oark
Adept III

Try for now to remove the current driver and wait for AMD to wake up.

Most stable driver for now is through Windows Update.  Yes it is basic driver but at least you can pass a day with out black screen

Oh and welcome to AMD Club, You have to get used to it.

Black simulator was my favorite  part when I had Radeon VII.

0 Likes

I'm not going to tolerate such an attitude from amd, we pay a round sum, and at the exit we sit and dance with a tambourine

0 Likes

AMD automatically overclocks some gpus if you leave the adrenalin software at default settings.

Check this video to see if it helps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJbc0rwUiH4

The clocks for the 6600 should be:

Base Clock: 1626 MHz

Game Clock: 2044 MHz

Boost Clock: 2491 MHz

0 Likes

It didn't help, a green screen appeared. I'll give the card back, and take nvidia 

0 Likes

AMD please fix this issue with the drivers i cant even model a simple object in blender. it crashes with little glith like boxes all over the screen. Common make us believe in you AMD. We need this to be fixed 

0 Likes
Mitsui14
Adept II

Do you have black screens at startup? after the PC boots? or during gameplay?

0 Likes

When I'm just sitting in the browser, watching videos, doing my own thing and playing

0 Likes
Geocache
Journeyman III

Hi

I have a HP omen 16 laptop since February 2022 with AMD Radeon graphics and its been nothing but glitches and other problems every single day.

Eg. Black screen bugs with parts of graphics just disappearing at any time. Mouse lag, Microsoft edge an chrome lagging.(But ok with Opera and Firefox). This all Happens when im using a Dual Monitor display which is an IIyama Phoenix Gold Monitor.

Oh yes and all this is happening when im not even playing a game playing a Game.

My computer setup is quite new and latest drivers and hardly any programs or games installed beacuse it was meant to be used for music production. The computer is almost unusable when im working on it.

Can you imagine while making making music on a DAW only to have parts of graphics and icons just suddenly disappear an go black. Even when I've got File explorer open some things go black an vanish into thin air. its totally ridiculous that my 10 year old sony Vaio laptop can still perform better than this Omen Laptop. yes it might be slow but it still works ok. 

Well anyway I'm really fed up with it all now and wish that i had never got a new laptop with anything with AMD written on it.

Many AMD Adrenalin updates get added all the time and not to mention the new features of the software only for the AMD techies to forget or not even bother to fix the outstanding glitches is beyond me.

Anyway, if they are fixing all the glitches or not. Or even if they can fix or can't fix it ive absolutely had enough of this Fiasco. 

I've learned the hardway and wasted hard earned cash to buy this piece of garbage. But i look on the bright side and learn that in the future i will stay away from AMD garbage.

And Hey AMD please don't say that its my IIyama Phoenix gold monitor that is the problem.

I recently used it on my older Sony laptop and it works a dream without any problems whatsoever.

First time AMD user and the last time. I don't want any excuses goodbye all.

0 Likes