Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

z0rd1994
Journeyman III

RX590 Nitro+ Green Screen + Black screen

Hey,

I have been struggling with my graphics cards for at least 1 month from now on, whenever I try to play a game that uses more graphics I constantly get black screens and screen flickering's until I get a message on my screen showing ''input not support'' and then I have to turn the pc off by the power button to come back on windows. I've been using the graphic card for almost two years and on the beginning i never had any kind of problems. Is the GPU Burned already or its those graphic driver updates that are messing it up?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies

hi. are you able to re-set the driver updates on your AMD software and try different? from low requirement to highest gpu demanding game you have?

0 Likes

I've googled a lot about any kind of solutions, I did everything, reseted the drivers, installed previous ones, nothing worked.

Updated bios, updated processor chipsets, re installed windows, changed every possible parameter on the AMD application but nothing worked.

I don't know what to do anymore.

For example, if i play LoL i get no problems, but whenever it try to play Call of duty MW2 or FIFA21 i have the problem!

Did not try anymore games..

Thanks

0 Likes