cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

rebel
Journeyman III

RX590 driver / GPU hung crash in multiple games (Fifa20, Call of Duty Modern Warfare and possibly Gears of War 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hey,

I feel like every since WattMan has been introduced I've been experiencing weird crashes in multiple games. I actually don't remember seeing any of this with my Radeon 590 graphics card before WattMan.

1. Gears of War 5 was the first one where I experienced graphical glitches before the system crashed (part of the screen turning completely white, textures in weird colours ... ) - I actually ended up not playing the game as it was unplayable due to the constant crashes

and now I'm seeing very similar symptoms in

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 (which I can manually fix by adjusting the VRAM settings - attached screenshot for more details)

3. I get graphical glitches and then system crash also in Red Dead Redemption 2 (similar glitches to GoW5 and Modern Warfare)

but what I'm absolutely not getting is why on earth

4. Fifa 2020 is also crashing - screenshot attached

System:

Latest Win 10 64 bit 1904 build

latest Radeon driver - although I had the same error ever since Fifa 20 has been released

i4690k running at 3.9GHz

DDR3 2x8 GB 1600 MHz

Fortron FSP600W-50ARN

GIGABYTE Z97-D3H

10 Replies
galaxyatom
Journeyman III

Recently iv had an issue like this before even on fortnite it tells me my video drivers are not responding but i still keep an input on my second moniter 

Ryzen 5 2400g

2x8 gb 2666

Rx 580 4gb mini

0 Likes
mistik
Journeyman III

Same problem over here i crash with no reason new system and latest drivers.! Got the problem before and after drivers update

Ryzen 5 3600

2x8gb 3200

Sapphire Radeon RX 590 8GB Nitro+ Special Edition

vareta
Adept I

Same problem here with RX 590 red dead redemption 2.

When the game starts freeze. I have to uninstall latest driver and play with old driver. 

Please Sr. AMD we need a solution. 

rhyagelle
Newcomer

Same issue, RX 570, in Red Dead Redemption / Online. Haven't tested any other game because I didn't really want to go through that headache.

https://community.amd.com/thread/246436 

Their subreddit mentions a temporary fix by disabling Enhanced Sync via the Radeon Graphics Settings, but I've seen some people test it for RDR2 and other games and say it doesn't work after a few screen loads. I tested it myself specifically for RDR2. It still breaks your game, just takes a few minutes longer it seems. Freezes you during a loading screen and then breaks it with some sort of error. SGAs break, too.

Hope AMD gets it fixed asap, because I really love the new driver.

0 Likes
vareta
Adept I

Solved with new driver Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.3

0 Likes

My issue was not solved with the new driver. Every exit of the game breaks it. I have to change settings in Radeon to something random, reboot PC and launch the game. If I exit, the issues return. Reverting drivers still fixes the issue.

0 Likes

Hey, like what do you mean.

What are you changing in your settings?

0 Likes

I don't change nothing, only install last driver. 13

El mar., 31 dic. 2019 7:49, maxrdr2problems <amd-external@jiveon.com>

escribió:

Community <https://community.amd.com/?et=watches.email.thread>

Re: RX590 driver / GPU hung crash in multiple games (Fifa20, Call of Duty

Modern Warfare and possibly Gears of War 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2) in

Graphics

0 Likes
vareta
Adept I

ÇBut now i buy Call Of duty Modern Warfare and continuing crash with the latest derivers. OMG this is the last AMD grafics than buy. Next FXF nvidia

0 Likes

I also have all kind of issues with CoD however this Wattman setup is a workaround COD.jpg

CoD profile

0 Likes