cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

fanziq
Adept I

Re: RX580s Brands and models advice?

I would consider GamingX if I could but thanks to nvidia GPP, gamingx is not available for AMD anymore and you can only get armor from now on

Also to my first question does someone know of the memory clock differences I can barely find anything on internet about it.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

You never know they might bring that range back. I got 2 Gigiabytes Radeons atm & they been prety good as well my personal PC videocard is a Sapphire Pulse RX series they prety good I had a decent run so far but had good experience with Gigabyte as a brand even Asus are prety reputable. Just word of advise is just dont load up there 3rd party software always run AMD software directly from AMD.

0 Likes
dstmnd89x
Challenger

Well, GPP was recently terminated so, like suggested below, that line of cards may return. From experience they are good cards but I'm not sure if AB support has kept up with recent drivers. That was typically the only 3rd party application that I used and would recommend but the newest versions of Wattman have worked very well for me. I had used Sapphire Trixx on a couple of NITRO/Pulse cards as well but, if you can, stick with Radeon Settings.

0 Likes
skeps33
Journeyman III

ok so dont know if am posting in the right place here but needed to share my oc and temps

gpu clock-1365mhz

memory clock-8400mhz

stable with temps not rising past 70 degrees celsius.

this is the gigabyte aorus rx 580 8gb version

thanks.

0 Likes