Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

bladgen
Journeyman III

RX580 graphic problems in games

Hey,

• Issue Description: I have a problem with RX580 (XFX Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5 256bit) in almost every game. Graphic looks were dusty, grainy pixelated (example in attachment). 
  • Hardware: i5-4670K, XFX Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5 256bit, ASRock H87 Performance, 16GB RAM DDR3,  iiyama x2483hsu.
  • Software: Windows 10 Pro, AMD Radeon software Drivers: 20.4.1,  Problem in CoD: Warzone, Witcher 3, Divinity Original Sin 2, etc.

Is it a problem with graphic card? drivers? or sth else? What should I do with that?

On my old graphic gtx760 looks smoother than now.

4 Replies
mrgimo
Adept I

Too much "image sharpening" in the driver options. Disable it or change to minimum (10% is the minimum i think) if you are using adrenalin 2020. the Witcher 3 also have that option in game, so it accumulates together.

0 Likes
wruktarr
Journeyman III

Have exactly same problem, everything looks as pixelated. I noticed that problem started after I updated from Adrenaline 2019 to Adrenaline 2020.

GPU: RX580

Driver: Radeon Adrenaline 20.4.2

(Radeon Image Sharpening is disabled)

wruktarr
Journeyman III

I forgot to reply here but I fixed it by this: RX580 8GB Graphics pixelation - Adrenaline 2020 

0 Likes

That doesn't fix it, it's really a AMD problem and they keep deleting my posts while not saying anything bad, just the truth...

And for me is there since I ever changed from my old GTX570 to AMD Asus Strix RX480 so, a few years ago and even while loading windows the middle dots are already pixelated compared to Nvidia they are perfect dots...

ps: Also applying better AA disguises the problem better but doesn't fix it either and at a big cost of performance :(.

0 Likes